Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Palace Masquerade Ball!!!

Go down 
+8
Assassin Suffragius
thedanman
Silver Rogue
StrayInu
synthac
CrimsonEdge
Malchiore
BloodyGlaiveDragon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:08 am

During the dancing, no one notice Captain Le walk in. He was wearing apparel that looks just like his black uniform but white with goldish-yellow lining.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:06 pm

"Well sire... Unless you want to be dancing with me, I don't think you'd want to do what those two are doing..." Lady Tia laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:10 pm

Emrik grinned, the mask making him look evil, as he held out his clawed hand. "Hey, whatever it takes."
Back to top Go down
StrayInu
The Trusted
StrayInu

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:49 pm

Inu stood by the buffet quietly, looking around and watching the King try and sneak up on Tia a few times, but failing because of those other two. She laughed quietly and walked outside, sitting on a bench and looking up at the moon.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/strayinu
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:08 pm

He returned to the party after that little event, and began to walk toward the musician's stand. He removed his helmet and handed it towards the conductor, and the conductor took it happily and placed it on the front podium. The silver knight smiled and told the conductor,
"Can this group play 'Knocketh thee down'? by the Africanier Americus artist 'Keri Hilson'?"

The conductor smiled giddily and replied with a squeaky tone:

Conductor: Dah, Concertmaster. We shall play with the besteth of our abilities. Ms. Annabella, if you would please?

Ms. Annabella (Lead Vocalist): Yes, conductor. It would be a pleasure to serve the King and the Bassisto Silvestra. *Bows to the Silver knight*

*Cue "Knock You Down" by "Keri Hilson"*

The silver knight walked over to the king and gave him a King's Fist Bump.
"Booyah."
Back to top Go down
Airavine
Rookie
Rookie
Airavine

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:25 pm

Comes in and walks around aimlessly, looking for food.
Back to top Go down
http://airavine.myplaxo.com/
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:44 pm

He looked around at the loosely populated ballroom, noticing that most of the quests were on the balconies above and around him. He noticed a certain Lady Stephanie, and his mind began to race. She's here? Well I'll be damned...
He looked uncertain, and his features were seen by all due to his helmet-mask being off. He shifted slightly in his Adamantian armor and stood up, going for the small roost which sold alcoholic beverages. He ordered a glass of rum and drank a few sips. He swirled the drink, and looked at the reflection of himself on the surface.

"Another day-"

" -and another problem. You're lucky you're a knight. You're just running from your problems, trying not to remember your past, you deluded coward. Just because she reminds you of someone does not mean she's the same person, dammit."

He grunted at the voice. It was the ethereal tone of his inner Lion. The voice of reason in every situation. As much of a nice gal this voice is, he tends to ignore her when she begins her rants on his lovelife and past.

"Not now, Althea. I have rum to drink. And you know better than I do it's not that I lose baggage as I run away. I always carry it and gain more as I go along. I cant make it disappear but I can damn sure grin and bear it."

He drank another round of gin and looked at the reflection. His past flashed before him.

A Lover, A meeting, a wedding, a life, a death, a killer, a vengeance, a fallen angel, a tragedy, a betreyal, a broken promise, her last words...
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:19 pm

Sir Ryan decided to walk around outside and saw Inu. He decided to sit next to her. "Evening, shouldn't you be inside having fun?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CTSJohn
StrayInu
The Trusted
StrayInu

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:46 pm

"Oh I'm alright out here, thank you for asking." Inu said quietly, looking up at Sir Ryan.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:49 pm

Lady Tia stared at the hand King Emrik III was holding out. She seemed confused on how to respond and what to do. The claw looked kind of creepy... "Err.. what..."
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:50 pm

"Well if you don't mind me asking, would you like to dance?" Sir Ryan extends a hand to Inu.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:03 pm

The king laughed as he achieved the response he was aiming for. "Oh fine, no claw for now..." He dropped his claw hand and extended his other hand, still smiling as he chuckled. It wasn't a pretty sight, thanks once again to the mask.
Back to top Go down
StrayInu
The Trusted
StrayInu

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:04 pm

Inu smiled and took Sir Ryan's hand, "I would love to."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:06 pm

He walked over to the king, smiling like a fool and red in the cheeks due to the alcohol.
"Greetings and Salutations, my Lord and Old friend." *Readies Fist Bump*
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:08 pm

"Oh, hey." Emrik replied, readying his clawed hand for the fist bump. "I'm sort of busy trying to annoy the two people that got in the way of me and my prey..."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:09 pm

He snapped his fingers and the music abruptly shifted to "Never Going To Giveth Thee Up" By "Rick Astley".
"Done and Done. Fistbump with the other, so I may not have to worry about papercuts..."
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:10 pm

"Hmph, fine." The king took off the claw and put it on the other hand, just so that he could say that he really did use the other hand.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:11 pm

"What's got your panties in a twist? Someone actually annoy you over the deep end?" He asked, patting the king's back.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:13 pm

"People awe meshing wit mah pwey!" He said in a childish voice. It was made even weirder due to his resemblance with Freddy Krueger.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:14 pm

"Well, need a hand in stuffing their boots with poison ivy and falcon-punching them to the face?" He asked, readying two costumes.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:18 pm

"Erm... I was thinking more along the lines of messing with whatever mission they have, and then putting this claw to good use later..." At this point, the claw was back on the right hand.
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:20 pm

Sir Ryan starts dancing with Inu. "So how is the ball going for you Inu? Having fun?" He smiles while dancing with Inu.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:44 pm

"Ermmm... You know, I can hear you two... Sire, you aren't going to be doing anything to my friends as far as your dangerous pranks go. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:47 pm

"Hmph, fine..." He said, once again extending his non-clawed hand over to Tia. "Then can I at least annoy them by asking for a dance?" He tried not to make too big of a smile, knowing that the mask would make him look evil. However, when he thought about it again, he decided that a big evil grin would probably net him more laughs, so he went on with the big smile anyways.
Back to top Go down
Silver Rogue
The Trusted
Silver Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:47 pm

The Silver Rogue taps Lady Tia on the shoulder. "Hey, can I talk to you somewhere more..." He glances at the King. "... Private...?" The Silver Rogue blushes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palace Masquerade Ball!!!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next