Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Palace Masquerade Ball!!!

Go down 
+8
Assassin Suffragius
thedanman
Silver Rogue
StrayInu
synthac
CrimsonEdge
Malchiore
BloodyGlaiveDragon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:48 pm

"Sorry sire... I'll be right back..." She goes off with the Silver Rogue.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:50 pm

"Bah, fine." He said, disappointed that his attempt to get his revenge failed. He merely returned to his corner, tapping his claws on his shoulder with an evil grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
StrayInu
The Trusted
StrayInu

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:30 am

Inu nodded, "Its very awesome, but the King is a little frightening.." Inu said quietly, looking over at the king.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/strayinu
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:49 am

Sir Ryan looks at the King. "Well he just wants to have fun. It's alright Inu." Sir Ryan stops dancing. "Man..I need to step outside for a breather. Enjoy your night Inu!" Sir Ryan steps outside and sits down.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CTSJohn
StrayInu
The Trusted
StrayInu

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:57 am

"You too.." Inu's voice trailed off as she watched Sir Ryan step outside. Inu blinked and ordered some wine from the waitor and sat down in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:53 pm

Bah, round two... He thought as he saw Inu sit in a chair. He raised his claw and started to sneak up on his prey, grinning as he did so.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:17 pm

He looked on over to his King, and smiled at his soon-to-be failed attempt at horror. He snapped towards the musicians once again and the song once again shifted to a more classical piece, "Gin & Nectar", by "Snoopeth Canine".
Back to top Go down
StrayInu
The Trusted
StrayInu

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:18 pm

Inu sighed and took a sip of her wine and traced the rim of the glass while humming.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:25 pm

Hoo boy, this better be worth the trouble I had to go through to get this so called 'Fedora Hat'... The king thought as he got right behind Inu. His grin reached his ears as he thought about the scare he would get as he raised his claw even higher.
Back to top Go down
StrayInu
The Trusted
StrayInu

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:49 pm

Inu yawned and sniffed the air. "I smell.." she stopped to turn around and screamed, jumping over the table backwards and landing on the buffet table.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:02 pm

Oh wow, I didn't even have to shout! He said, laughing. Yep, worth the Fedora. He decided to walk over to the buffet table, both to see Inu and to grab some food. "Hey, you didn't hurt yourself with that jump, did you?" The king asked, pulling back his mask so that his face could show. While his dark hair was still covered by the hat and the top of the mask, his soft smile and blue eyes were now visible. Hoo boy, I hope she isn't mad...
Back to top Go down
StrayInu
The Trusted
StrayInu

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:16 pm

Inu blinked and looked up at the king, seeing his soft smile and blue eyes. "I-I.. I'm fine.." Inu got up, grabbing her mask and cleaning it off and walking outside while wiping the tears from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:20 pm

The king put his non-clawed hand on the top of his mask, about to pull it down. ...Well, I'm going to hate myself in the morning. He thought before pulling down his mask. Or rather, tried to. Instead he just took the whole thing off and put it on the table, along with his claw and ran after Inu to apologize. Emrik never meant to make anybody too upset.
Back to top Go down
StrayInu
The Trusted
StrayInu

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:33 pm

Inu stopped and sat down on a bench, holding her mask tightly while tears streamed down her face. She looked up for a moment seeing King Emrik approach her.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:37 pm

"Uh... hey...." He said, nervously fitting his hat on his head as he walked closer to her. "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to upset you too much..." His face looked apologetic, very different than the smile he usually had on his face.
Back to top Go down
StrayInu
The Trusted
StrayInu

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:43 pm

"Oh um thank you.. But that's not why I'm upset.." Inu said quietly, wiping her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:46 pm

"Oh... It isn't?" He asked, tugging on his hat. Bah, that's what happens when you start caring Emrik. He thought. "Well then, can I ask what is bothering you then?"
Back to top Go down
StrayInu
The Trusted
StrayInu

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:54 pm

"Its just my father.. He would smile at me like that.. I miss him.." Inu said quietly, looking back down at her mask.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:25 pm

He noticed the mood abruptly change and cued the musicians to play the bardsong of old, the tale of the titanic. "My Heart Will Go On".
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:38 pm

"Oh, I see..." He said, pulling the front of his hat down a bit. "I could put my mask back on to hide that smile, if you want." He joked, trying not to smile.
Back to top Go down
StrayInu
The Trusted
StrayInu

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:41 pm

Inu shookbher head, "Its alright I think I'm fine now." Inu said quietly, smiling up to him.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:44 pm

"Glad to hear." He said, lifting up his hat and patting her on the head. "What say we get back inside, hm?"
Back to top Go down
StrayInu
The Trusted
StrayInu

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:53 pm

Inu nodded and stood up, dusting her dress off and putting her mask back on.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:00 pm

"There, looking better already..." He said, heading back inside. "I'll meet up with you later, I'm going to grab my stuff."
Back to top Go down
Silver Rogue
The Trusted
Silver Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:01 pm

The Silver Rogue led Lady Tia to an unoccupied practice courtyard for the pages and squires. He fidgeted, took a deep breath, and then turned around to face a confused Tia. "Uh.. Well... Erm... I-I-I-......" The Silver Rogue kept stammering, just about unable to get out what he was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palace Masquerade Ball!!!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next