Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Palace Masquerade Ball!!!

Go down 
+8
Assassin Suffragius
thedanman
Silver Rogue
StrayInu
synthac
CrimsonEdge
Malchiore
BloodyGlaiveDragon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:08 pm

Lady Tia had never seen the Silver Rogue look so flustered. She put a hand on his shoulder and looked him in the eyes. She put a mind probe into his mind for access to communicate. The both of them had reinforced mind shields, so they had to get permission to access one another's thoughts.

When the Silver Rogue let her in, she asked mentally, What's wrong... Malvin? You keep trying to tell me something, but... what is it..? Lady Tia was concerned for the Silver Rogue.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Silver Rogue
The Trusted
Silver Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:15 pm

The Silver Rogue tried to find the words he was trying to say. Might as well say it and get it over with. Tia... I... I'm in... love with you... There was silence on Lady Tia's end. You... You don't have to do anything about it right now.. Just.. Think about it, okay? But in the meantime, I'd really like another dance with you if you'll accept it. She hadn't said anything, but her face was carefully blank, so she was thinking. The Silver Rogue took a hold of her hand and led her back to the maasquerade ball.
Back to top Go down
StrayInu
The Trusted
StrayInu

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:59 pm

Inu smiled and sat back down in her seat, watching everyone.. well some people, dancing.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/strayinu
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:05 am

"Heh, isn't it a bit boring to just watch others?" The king asked. He was behind Inu, but he certaintly wasn't sneaking up on her this time. He crossed his arms and started to tap his claws, which he just got along with his mask, on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
StrayInu
The Trusted
StrayInu

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:16 am

"Yeah, it is. But I bet Lady Tia is having lots of fun." Inu laughed.
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:46 am

Sir Ryan walks inside and starts walking around. He was thinking about something. He then walks outside and stands over a balcony. He stares down the roads and starts crying silently. Underneath the moonlight it seems like he is sweating. He just keeps staring and crying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CTSJohn
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:56 am

He laughed along with her. "Yeah, I've still got to get back at those two... and if it's so boring then why don't you do something else?"
Back to top Go down
StrayInu
The Trusted
StrayInu

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:59 am

"Something else?" Inu asked, looking at her cup thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:01 am

"Yup." He said, nodding. "Personally I tend to go on seemingly suicidal missions, although Tia doesn't like it when I do..."
Back to top Go down
StrayInu
The Trusted
StrayInu

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:06 am

Inu smiled, "She's very protective." Inu yawned and got up, looking around for a moment and noticing a clock. "Wow, it's still pretty early."
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:09 am

"You'd think it would be later, wouldn't you?" He said, looking at the clock as well. "You tired already?"
Back to top Go down
StrayInu
The Trusted
StrayInu

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:14 am

"Yeah, I've been up all night watching the moon and didn't get any rest whatsoever." Inu said, looking over at the king.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:15 am

"Wow, seriously?" One wouldn't be able to tell because of the mask, but the king's expression was surprise. "Heh, I should try that sometime. What's it like, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:16 am

Lady Tia kept her expression and thoughts carefully blank, but that didn't stop her cheeks heating up. She had already left the Silver Rogue's mind. She hoped he would keep to what he said about not doing anything about it right now. She really needed to think. Somehow on a level in her mind, she had known his feelings, but it hadn't been confirmed then. But how did she feel about him?...... Her cheeks grew hotter and her heart thumped loudly.

She saw Sir Daniel in the ball room. Ah Mithros...
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:33 am

Like most other loners, Captain Le was kept to himself. Isolating himself from the others and kept his distance from the others. He never even danced to any music that was playing.

After about half an hour, Captain Le decided to walk to the courtyard [again] to look up at the stars.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:07 pm

He left the crowds, taking notes of the events that happened. The lovers, the loved, A Fatherly King, A Child, A Wanderer, and A lonesome knight. A strange bunch they were. But then again, he was also one of them. A Broken Knight haunted by his own past, His mind creating an inner lion persona who had the face of the woman he always loved but could never gain. He joined the Commonwealth Knight in the courtyard, and noticed the falling tears of someone on the balcony above them. They fell upon his shoulderpads, and he shrugged.

"It's times like these I remember how old I am, Le. It's been far too long I've lived." He said, and took out a small set of daggers, and threw them one by one into a wall, trying to place his own image onto the places where the knives landed.
Back to top Go down
thedanman
The Trusted
thedanman

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:55 am

Sir Daniel had earlier returned to the ballroom, only to find that the Silver Rogue and Tia weren't there. Tch! He probably took her away to step up to the plate. He's being too close with her!... Sigh... He saw Lady Tia's red, blank face. What is she thinking about? Just then, their eyes made contact. Sir Daniel looked away first. He sipped at the drink he was holding.
Back to top Go down
Silver Rogue
The Trusted
Silver Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:22 pm

The Silver Rogue left the masquerade ball pretty satisfied. The party would go on for a few days. When he went to his rooms, he flopped down onto his bed fully clothed. Eh... I'll just sleep for a while, and then go back to the party. It won't start again until tonight anyway... The Silver Rogue yawned, and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:24 am

Out in the courtyard, Captain Le and CrimsonEdge were conversing.

"It's good to hear from you Brother. You can see the stars here clearly. With a telescope you can see Saturn from here in this very courtyard. I miss my home in Tarn-Vedra."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:57 pm

"At least you have a home to return to. I have nothing but more roads ahead." He shrugged and picked up the knives, returning them into his sheaths. "If I were to find someone, I may just leave this life of travelling and settle down here."
Back to top Go down
StrayInu
The Trusted
StrayInu

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:44 pm

Inu laughed, "Its like watching a flower grow. It's moving, but at a really slow pace." Inu said, taking a sip of her wine.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:37 pm

The Masquerade Ball started up again that evening. As Lady Tia walked in, she was muttering something about having a headache.
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:53 am

*sigh* "I remember the first time I was assigned to my first year as a High Guard enlisted. I was a Sergeant back then you see. Traveling across the lands and oceans and doing peace mission inside the Commonwealth border. Then I was promoted to Commander and assigned the High Guard ship, Crimson Eclipse." *sigh again* "But enough about my service record. This is a time of fun and excitement."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:17 am

"Might As well grab a couple pints of ale, flirt with maidens, and go dancin'? " *Grabs Captain Le and Walks into the masquerade ball*
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:11 pm

"Hey what the...ah screw it." *CrimsonEdge was now dragging Captain Le**sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palace Masquerade Ball!!!   Palace Masquerade Ball!!! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palace Masquerade Ball!!!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next