Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D

Go down 
+6
Assassin Suffragius
TobeTheLoyalOne
CroveTheLostBeing
synthac
Frozen Sparrow
BloodyGlaiveDragon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:47 pm

"My king!" Sir Ryan grabs Emrik and rushes him to the infirmary. "What the hell is happening....?" He mutters to himself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CTSJohn
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:02 pm

"There it is again."

And she stabs Namort in the leg.

"Sorry Namort I thought I saw it again."

The Spirit releases control over bodily functions except for crucial motor functions like speech and ability to write.
"I think that should do it."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:14 pm

"Let go of me..." He muttered, breaking away from Ryan. "Just wait till I find her..." At this point the King already had the Hell Breaker unsheathed, except this time it's edges were serrated. "That... Isn't... Her..." He turned to face Ryan and, through the anger in Emrik's face, one could see a hint of an apologetic look.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:17 pm

Tara grabs a hold of her mind. You are more of a fool than I realized, Captain Le. With a wave of her hand, the wounds that she had inflicted healed themselves. She couldn't believe it. Tara had left her guard down. Quickly she put up mind shield. Sparkele had taught her, and Sparkele was one of the best when it came to mind shield's.

All by herself, she carried Sir Namort to the infirmary. Tara looked as dazed and troubled as she felt. Tears began coming down her face in small streams. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." She staggered, but caught herself before she fell down. "... And as to your confusion, Sir Ryan. Of course it would be strange that the last memory you had of me was of me being carried away by Burning Tiger and Frozen Sparrow, when I am here now. All that matters is that I am me, and I am here. I escaped from them both with your help. Remember?"
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:18 pm

Tara managed to stay calm with no effort at all. "You are mistaken, sire."
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:20 pm

The king stayed in his position, his sword arm shaking with anger until finally he winced and sheathed his sword. "You better have a damn good explanation."
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:24 pm

Sir Ryan told Emrik of the letter and Lady Tia fainting. He said he followed them and now they are facing a war with these new creatures called Dark Dragons. He explained that Tia was kidnapped and is heading to some area he does not know. After the story he said, "Go see Captain Le if you can find him. He knows a lot more than me apparently."
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:28 pm

He sighed. "Well, that's one story, but I was asking... Tia." He choked out the name, as he was still very angry and confused.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:32 pm

"Well wouldn't it appear to be so to anyone? Who do you think I am? Who else could spy around the kingdom as well as I do? Who is the spymaster of the palace? Me." She took a deep breath.

"Sources told me that there was a small group of rebels that was causing a disturbance in the upper parts of Corpavale. An organization called VORA had been established for some time, and their leader wanted to get rid of me. I had sent out clones of myself. Illusions that were coerced by me so that to anyone, the bodies would feel real. I learned that Frozen Sparrow had been hired, and sure enough, she soon came for me. Luckily it was clone in the courtyard, instead of me. I kept the clone with her so that I could learn everything I could about why they would want to get rid of me."

"My clones acted accordingly."
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:34 pm

Before Tara put up her mind shield, the Spirit passed on undetected in Sir Ryan's mind.

"Hey your identification is Ryan I believe. Don't bother speaking out loud. I'm in your mind. Don't worry I won't harm you. I come with good intentions. You know that the present Tia here is an impostor correct?"
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:43 pm

"who the hell...? yes i know that....." sir ryan decided to hide around the building.
Back to top Go down
thedanman
The Trusted
thedanman

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:48 pm

Sir Daniel entered the infirmary cheerfully. He threw himself at "Lady Tia" and hugged her fiercely. "Gosh, I was searching for you everywhere! You're supposed to give me disguise lessons, remember? Like we talked about yesterday?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:51 pm

Tara grew her hair back to it's original long length. Anyone would have thought that she was just messing around with disguises, like Lady tia loved to do.

"Ah yes, that's right."
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:57 pm

In an alleyway.
"Listen carefully and and listen good. This is a message from Francis. Message reads:"

"Dear Ryan, if you're reading this then I'm probably dead. I leave behind my unconscious body in the Temple where Miracle is in the Infirmary Wing. I also leave behind my companion whose he prefers to be called 'Spirit' for reasons unknown. He says he only lets me know his name. Any way it's vital that you preserve my body at all cost and take care of 'Spirit' for me. - Sincerely your friend, Francis"
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:04 am

"Ah..piss... God damn it....ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He rushes to the temple to confirm what he heard.
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:14 am

As Sir Ryan race to the Temple interior he sees a Captain Le in his black uniform Force Lance in his hand lying dead with a blood puddle. Several other bodies both High Guard Lancers and Dark Knights lie there as well. Above the body was a couple of Dark Knights.

"Withdraw. We did what we came to do."

And the Dark Knights vanished.
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:20 am

Sir Ryan crouches down and picks up his friend's already cold body. He sheds no tears but rushes him to Duchess Miracle. He cries in his mind, he sheds none outside. He keeps running and vows vengance for his fallen comrade and friend.
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:28 am

"You know I sense no life in him any more."
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:10 pm

"Finally."

At long last, the party had reached Sparkele's lair. or whatever it was that she lived in. It wasn't really to Sparrow's taste. The two of them took a fairly long time to get to their destination, but they got there nonetheless. Tiger couldn't help but wonder what had happened to both Sir Ryan and the white knight, Captain Le, was it? He sighed as Sparrow yelled at him to hurry up. As they made their way inside the lair, Sparrow realized that something was happening to Lady Tia. The ice was melting. She looked up to Tiger and saw where his hands were. She growled at him when she saw that his touch was melting her. "Let her go, you blundering idiot!" Shocked by Sparrow's sudden burst, he quickly dropped the girl to the ground and the ice shattered. She seemed to still be in a state of unconsciousness. Sparrow shook her head and looked back. They were there already. "We made it with the girl. Give us the gold. Now."

// sorry for the late response. Razz \\
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:21 am

Sparkele came out of the building. She frowned down at the cold looking body of Lady Tia. The aura around Sparkele seemed to turn black. Looking at Burning Tiger and Frozen Sparrow she said reproachfully, "You two are late. What would delay you two so much that you would be late by five and three quarters of an hour? As for the girl, she better not be dead."

Looking at the body of Lady Tia, a strange expression crossed Sparkele's face, but it was only a flicker. It seemed like she had forgotten Frozen Sparrow and Burning Tiger's presence. When she realized they were still there, she cleared her throat. Turning to the two she had previously forgotten, she handed them a big leather bag that was filled to the brim with gold nobles.

Ordering them to clean themselves up inside the building, Sparkele touched a boot covered foot gently to Lady Tia's head. The look that crossed the older woman's face seemed to be pity, especially when she said, "Sleep while you can, my niece... while you still don't know anything, and before you leave your kind heart behind....."
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:11 pm

Tiger stepped forward, as if he were to say something in his defense, but the girl pushed him back. She looked down and scowled. "There were distractions." She need not to say anymore. Looking up, Sparrow grasped the the bag firmly and shook it. Satisfied to hear the coins jingle against each other, she looked over to Tiger and smiled. He, in confusion, smiled back. Shrugging, Tiger stepped inside Sparkele's lair. He had never been before and was eager to see what he could get himself into. Frozen Sparrow, still jingling the bag, slowly followed after him. She couldn't help but wonder how Tara was doing at the castle.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:24 pm

During the night, Tara slipped out of the palace unnoticed, and floated away on a mist platform. She had communicated with Sparkele, getting an order to come to the new temporary location for VORA. Frozen Sparrow had arrived earlier with Tia. Sparkele wanted Tara to be there to meet her sister properly, before she told Tia the truth and the girl's view on everything changed.

Arriving at the new VORA location, she got off of her mist platform, and walked through the front door. She hesitated at her aunt's door, before she knocked. When she went in, she saw that Sparkele had put Lady Tia on her bed. Tara met Sparkele's eyes. "What do we do now?"

The older woman smiled a little sadly. "I guess we wait until she wakes up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D   Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something's Wrong in the Palace!!! 5/22/09-? D:D
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5