Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fall Ball! :D

Go down 
+6
StrayInu
LightningDoom
Assassin Suffragius
Frozen Sparrow
synthac
BloodyGlaiveDragon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:45 am

Emrik smiled and looked to Tara. "Now, you say that as if that's a bad thing." He said, wagging a finger at her. He then hoisted his sword over his back, and once again the giant blade vanished. It was something he never got tired of doing. "Well, what are we waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:24 am

Lady Tia locked eyes with her sister and a knowing feeling passed through the both of them. A smile tugged at the corners of her lips.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:09 am

Tara nodded in a gesture that meant that she understood. "Hmm... It's about time we met up with SilRo, right? Let's get a move on."
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:45 pm

"Heh, 'bout time!" He said, letting out whistle in hopes that his lion companion would hear him. "So, who's this Silbaba guy we have to see?"
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:24 am

They were all walking outside of the palace now. "... Hmph... It's not "Silbaba". His name is the Silver Rogue. "SilRo" for short, and he's over there."
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:19 pm

"Oh, Silver Rogue..." Emrik said, still looking around for his lion. "Why didn't you just say so?" What he didn't realize was that Renfalus was right behind him, getting ready to pounce.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:23 pm

"... Sire... Renfalus is not allowed to go with us into the Underground. He has to stay here." Lady Tia looked disapprovingly at King Emrik.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:26 pm

"What?!?!?" But..." He stammered as he heard the words, even the proud lion sat back and looked at Tia with surprise in his eye's. "Come on, Ren has every right to go! Beside's, it's probably not the first time that curious overgrown cat has been there..." As soon as Renfalus heard himself being referred to as an 'Overgrown Cat' he quickly got back up on his legs and pounced on his companion, pushing Emrik down and sitting down on him.
Back to top Go down
Silver Rogue
The Trusted
Silver Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:59 pm

The Silver Rogue sighed. "Tia is right..... sire. Anyone who dwells in the Underground will be suspicious if they see a lion roaming the land and streets. Are you aware of how important our mission is, and how even the tiniest thing could ruin everything and get us killed? If you and Renfalus understand, then leave him here." He bowed to Renfalus.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:08 pm

"But... I'm sure... We can... Ren... You're... crushing... me!" The king struggled to say under the weight of the lion. All Renfalus did was let out a little growl and pawed at Emrik's face before getting off. While this may have seem like the lion being playful to anyone else, it was actually his way of talking to the King. "Fine, if you say so..." Emrik said to the lion. "Renfalus has agreed to stay behind..."
Back to top Go down
Silver Rogue
The Trusted
Silver Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:16 pm

The Silver Rogue bowed to the lion again. "Thank you, Renfalus."

"Okay, we will be heading towards a cave that will lead us into the Underground. Of course, there are other entrances, but this one is the closest. Does everyone have their black cloaks?"
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:40 pm

"Ah... Hell..." Emrik fiddled with the brown fedora hat on his head as he looked down at the red and black-striped sweater he had on. "I don't..."
Back to top Go down
TobeTheLoyalOne
The Trusted
TobeTheLoyalOne

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:05 am

Tobe handed King Emrik a black cloak. "Here you go, sire. I have a few spares with me."
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:22 pm

"Ah, excellent!" He exclaimed, snatching the cloak and quickly putting it on, although his hat still rested on his head. "I owe you one, don't let me forget."
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:02 am

Lady Tia could feel the close presence of an opening into the Underground. "Ah, we're pretty close to the entrance right now..." She sighed a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:17 pm

"So champ, tell me 'bout this place. Is it fun?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. "Is it well lit? Should I keep the ol' Hell Breaker at the ready? Should I take candy from strangers? Should I hold someone's hand when I cross the street? Should I..." His questions kept getting sillier and sillier
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:37 pm

"Oh, I'm sure someone one would be absolutely thrilled to hold your hand while crossing the street, sire." Tara rolled her eyes. "If none of us causes a scene, we'll all be fine... Right, sis?"
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:12 am

"Bah!" Emrik crossed his arms. "That just takes the fun out of it, you may as well tell me to leave the Hell Breaker at home!"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:07 am

"Now, Tara... You don't have to be that sarcastic. Ahahaha... And you're right. We mustn't cause a scene here of all places."

Lady Tia turned to face King Emrik straight in the eyes. "Sire, quit acting like a child. Tara wasn't implying that you should leave the Hell Breaker at home. Only a fool would leave it, and you are not a fool... Just keep it hidden."
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:26 am

"...Bah, let's just go, where's the entrance?" He asked, folding his arms behind him this time. "And what are we doing here, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:34 am

"Sigh... It's right in front of you. And as to what we're doing here... You'll find out soon enough." She pulled up the hood of her cloak, so that only a mischievous grin showed through the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:36 am

"Ah..." He started, smiling back. "I see..." The king found the mystery to be quite entertaining to him.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:12 am

Now entering the Underground:

Lady Tia accidentally stepped in a puddle of a murky substance. She grimaced underneath her hood. Luckily she was wearing thick boots. "Ugh. This place is as filthy as the last time we were here. Keep your hoods on everyone."
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:14 am

"Ah come on, a little muck here and there never hurt anybody!" Emrik said, trudging along with a sort of casual bounce to his steps. "So, tell me about this place, I've been cooped up in that there palace for so long that I don't even know about this place."
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:20 pm

Tara snorted a little rudely, but covered it up with a cough. "Even if you weren't cooped up in the palace, you probably wouldn't have heard of it. Not many people have anyway. They don't talk about it, and choose to ignore it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall Ball! :D
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next