Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fall Ball! :D

Go down 
+6
StrayInu
LightningDoom
Assassin Suffragius
Frozen Sparrow
synthac
BloodyGlaiveDragon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:18 pm

Taking the scroll from Tobe's outstretched hand, Lady Tia scanned through it twice. She rolled the scroll back up, sighing as she did so. "I see. Well, this'll be a lot of fun. Tobe, let's pack up quickly so we can come back before we leave." Waving to everyone, Lady Tia was already striding across the ballroom towards the exit; a slight limp was seen.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
StrayInu
The Trusted
StrayInu

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:41 pm

'Excuse me Sir Ryan.. But I have to take care of something real quickly..' Inu said quietly, walking after Lady Tia and putting her hand on Lady Tia's shoulder. 'Lady Tia.. You mustn't go, you look to weak to go. Your limping, and you look as pale as a ghost. You must rest..' Inu said quietly, stopping Lady Tia in her tracks.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/strayinu
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:05 pm

Lady Tia smiled sadly. "Sweet, sweet Inu... You are so kind..." She ruffled Inu's hair, and exited the ballroom, with Tobe roght behind her. The doors shut behind them.
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:09 pm

Whitelighter Francis senses a disturbance in the Force just as Lady Tia walked out of the ballroom.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:19 pm

[THIS ISNT STAR WARS]

Sir Ryan decided to go and sit down in a chair nearby after Inu left. Lady Tia looked like she was limping, but from past happenings he learned to leave it unless it was necessary. He decided to watch the dance floor until his vision blacked out from the dancing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CTSJohn
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:21 pm

Tara stared hard at the door that Lady Tia and Tobe had just left through, and sighed. There she goes again, always putting herself at risk... But that's what makes her so likable I guess. She doesn't hesitate to put others before herself.

"... I wonder how long they'll be gone this time. I think I'll knit gloves for Tia..."
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:29 pm

[I know this isn't Star Wars. I was going to put a "star wars reference" note but forgot.]

Francis was suspicious of Lady Tia's unknown agenda. He wanted to investigate but was called back by the Elders, so he went over to Sir Ryan and sat with him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
Silver Rogue
The Trusted
Silver Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:15 am

The Silver Rogue cracked his knuckles. "Eh, I wouldn't worry too much. The job this time is supposed to be easy. I'll be there too, so I'll help look after her." He yawned. "Urgh, that's not good, I'm getting sleepy. I'll have to drink a 'sleep away' potion. Nnn, I should pack a few things too. I'll be back in a few." The Silver Rogue disappeared.
Back to top Go down
StrayInu
The Trusted
StrayInu

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:56 am

Inu stood at the doors, one foot towards the door and the other staying where it was, wondering if she should follow Lady Tia or not. Inu frowned and sat in a chair closest to the door, waiting to see if Lady Tia was going to return.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/strayinu
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:39 pm

Lady Tia and Tobe walked back into the ballroom, discussing whether or not they had forgotten to pack anything. The latter carried two cloaks that looked like they were a tiny bit worn out, and ready to be of use. Both people had changed into trousers and tunics, with boots that were more useful for traveling by foot. Lady Tia had tied her long blue hair back into a ponytail. She was still conversing with Tobe.

"... means we're just about ready, right? We should, soon."
Back to top Go down
TobeTheLoyalOne
The Trusted
TobeTheLoyalOne

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:11 pm

"You are right, milady. As soon as SilRo gets back here, we'll be ready to leave." Tobe saw Tara at the corner of his vision. He walked over to her. "Would you like to dance with me, Lady Tara?" Tobe held his arm out as an invitation.
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:32 am

Tara grinned at Tobe and put her hand on his arm. "Of course I would, Tobe." The two of them walked out onto the dancefloor.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:01 am

Hoo boy, are people going to hate me for this... Emrik thought, sneaking up on Tia. He had only joined the ball a few minutes earlier and was once again dressed as Freddy Krueger.
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:30 pm

"Ah wait, Tobe. That persoon over there is starting to get on my nerves. I'll be right back."

Tara used one of her portals to get behind the person that she had indicated. Tapping him on the shoulder, she stared at him with the signature Tsivilis family glare. "Even, if you are the King, it's really rude to sneak up on people. And as the sister/twin of Lady Tia, I don't appreciate you sneaking up behind her. Can't you see how pale she is?"

"By the way, your clothing choice doesn't fit the theme here." Tara went back to Tobe.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:47 pm

The king paused for a moment, thinking on what Tara said. ...This just got more worth it! He thought, his grin getting bigger. He got closer to Tia and started to raise his claw.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Miracle
The Trusted
Duchess Miracle

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:02 am

Duchess Miracle walked into the ballroom wearing a nice, orange dress, with a white cloak. Spotting the King, she walked over to him. "Now now, sire, it's not Halloween time... yet. And I ask that you refrain from sneaking up on people that happen to be under my care, healthwise" Miracle confiscates King Emrik's claw.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:36 pm

"Ack, but..." He stammered, not sure how to respond. "...Feh, nobody ever let's me have fun!" The king pulled off his mask and placed it in his pocket. "No point in wearing that anymore..."
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:01 pm

Lady Tia had sent out a probe to the Silver Rogue, asking whether or not he would come back to the ballroom, or if she and Tobe should meet him. After conversing mentally with SilRo for a while, her attention shifted to what was going on behind her. She saw that the King had gotten his claw taken away by Duchess Miracle.

"Sire... You never learn, do you? Sigh. Well anyway, I just got word that Tobe and I shall meet up with SilRo right now, so we should be going... And he is requesting that Tara come with us. Tara, will you?"
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:46 am

Tara looked at Tia with surprise. "Me??? Well, of course I will, twin! I'm all set since I have a bag packed for emergencies." She held out a tiny pouch and winked. "So are we leaving or what?"
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:32 pm

"Ooh, can I come?" The king asked, waving his arms about.
Back to top Go down
TobeTheLoyalOne
The Trusted
TobeTheLoyalOne

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:09 am

Tobe was horrified by what the King had asked. He started stammering, "B-but sire, i-it wouldn't be wise to let the King go into the Underground. Y-you shouldn't come with us."
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:33 am

Lady Tia's eyes sparkled dangerously. She smiled, but it didn't look quite right. "Well I don't see why he shouldn't come with us. He is the ruler of our fair kingdom. What's one more?" Lady Tia shrugged. "Sire I suggest you pack a bag immediately, we're already behind schedule as is."
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:02 pm

Tara smirked. "Sis, what you're saying, and your facial expression don't match." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:33 pm

"Pfft, I don't need a bag!" He said, drawing the Hell Breaker out of nowhere, how he was able to conceal such a large sword is a well kept secret of his. "This things all I need. It'd be fun if I had my claw or Ren around, but I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:40 pm

Tara sniffed. "Hmph. So full of confidence." She smirked again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fall Ball! :D   Fall Ball! :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fall Ball! :D
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next