Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miracle ish heeerrreeee

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

Miracle ish heeerrreeee - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracle ish heeerrreeee   Miracle ish heeerrreeee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:55 am

Rubycrusher's rider laughed with satisfaction as the wind blew through her hair. She was still laughing when she reached the entrance to the village, but the grin she had on her face faded quickly as she brang Rubycrusher to an abrupt halt. Some of the cottages were set on fire, and centaurs were attacking the villagers that were outside and taking their valuables, and children. A little girl's plea for help came from the nearest burning cottage. Looking behind her, she shouted, "Sire, hurry up, we're needed! I'll take care of this one." With a "tch!", she swiftly dismounted Rubycrusher, and ran into the burning cottage of the little girl.

Inside, most of the cottage was in ruin, engulfed in flames. The little girl was in the center of the main room, holding a doll. Lady Tia noted that one of the wooden posts in the ceiling directly above the girl were about to collapse. She ran to the girl, casting an anti-flame charm on the post right when it collapsed. It was all she could do with the little time she had. Lady Tia put her arms around the girl, using her own body to protect the little one, as the charred, hot post fell down on her back.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Miracle ish heeerrreeee   Miracle ish heeerrreeee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:45 am

Emrik's horse had slowed down on it's pace as it's master stood up on it's back, a risky maneuver to be sure. And when Emrik got close enough, he jumped off his horse to help Tia by using the Hell Breaker to push away the post. "Hey, listen..." he said with a very serious look on his post. "I know I'm not the best person to be saying this, but don't do anything too risky." Emrik's voice sounded very cold, the same voice he used for Kire. He obviously did not like this scenario at all.

((Whee, two hours of orchestra!... Followed by a day devoid of orchestra ._.))
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Miracle ish heeerrreeee   Miracle ish heeerrreeee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:08 pm

Lady Tia tried to make the best of the situation. "Heh. You're right. You shouldn't say that. Hahaha." She urged and pushed the little girl and Emrik out of the cottage. "But with all the things that I do, risk is a thing that I just have to accept..." With one arm she lifted the girl onto Rubycrusher. Her expression was clouded, but when she turned to Emrik, Lady Tia said cheerfully, "Well c'mon sire! No time to dilly dally. Time to show those centaurs what we're made of!"
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Miracle ish heeerrreeee   Miracle ish heeerrreeee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:45 pm

"Yeah, of course." Emrik said as he lifted up the Hell Breaker. "I'll show them what happens when they attack my kingdom..." By the way he was speaking he might as well just dyed his hair white
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Miracle ish heeerrreeee   Miracle ish heeerrreeee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:23 am

The smile on Lady Tia's face was faltering. "Uh... Sire, you're... Acting kind of strange." Centaurs were coming out of the cottages to their right and left. With a, "Time for some exercise. Excuse me.", Lady Tia ran off to the cottages on the right and immediately engaged in combat using her trusty glaive.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Miracle ish heeerrreeee   Miracle ish heeerrreeee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:12 am

"Hmph, I'll talk to you later." He said to Tia before she ran off. Hoisting his sword over his shoulder he ran off to the cottages to the left. "Alright, where are you?" He yelled, readying the Hell Breaker in front of him. "I'll teach you a fine lesson about invading places..."
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Miracle ish heeerrreeee   Miracle ish heeerrreeee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:35 am

Lady Tia leaped into the air from the middle of a group of centaurs that was getting bigger. She landed on the back of a dark brown centaur with a soft "thump!", and she cut her way through the crowd, while the centaur she was riding reared and rampaged (trying to get Lady Tia off). She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Miracle ish heeerrreeee   Miracle ish heeerrreeee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:02 am

Only a small group of centaurs came to take the enraged king's challenge, and out of the ten only three rushed at Emrik. The first centaur that reached the king ended up having it's front legs sweeped away by an oversized sword, the second took the same sword in the chest. The third never even reached the king, for he had already thrown his sword at it with deadly precision. Oversized sword flying through the air like a frisbee are usually deadly anyways. "Alright, who's next?"

((Argh, sorry for taking forever to post >_>))
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Miracle ish heeerrreeee   Miracle ish heeerrreeee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:57 am

(hahaha it's kay.)

Lady Tia was still giggling on the back of the centaur as he reared. He was having a hard time trying to shake Lady Tia off. With her glaive, she cut off the head of the centaur, and leaped off as he collapsed. Lady Tia finished off the others, and giggled as if she had lost all sense and reason in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Miracle ish heeerrreeee   Miracle ish heeerrreeee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:11 am

This time three more centaurs rushed at the king, unsheathing their various weapons while the remaining four readied their bows. Emrik acted quickly and rushed towards his sword, and then to one of the centaurs, using it's body as a shield to block the arrows. The other two did their best to surround the king. The one in front attacked Emrik with it's axe only to be deflected and slashed right through it's stomach, the second succeeded in using it's sword to give the king a gash in his side, but that glory was short lived as the centaur received a fatal gash of it's own.
The archer centaurs readied their bows again and fired simultaneously, all Emrik could do was hide behind the Hell Breaker. While the sword deflected two of the arrows the other two lodged themselves in his shoulder, but the king did not care. Instead he quickly charged at the centaurs and killed them in a short matter. "Bah, time to find Tia..." And with that he put a hand over his gash and walked away.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Miracle ish heeerrreeee   Miracle ish heeerrreeee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:41 am

Lady Tia was long done with her battle with the centaurs. When she saw King Emrik, her face paled. He had two arrows sticking out of one shoulder, and a gash in his side. Great. Just great. I'm going to have the wrath of Mir on my back when we get back to the castle. Unless... Ugh. I don't think it's my place to take out those arrows, but I can definitely heal that gash. Sigh... Lady Tia went over to the king.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Miracle ish heeerrreeee   Miracle ish heeerrreeee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:53 pm

"How are things on your end?" The king said as he made his way to Tia. "You're pale. You didn't do anything too dangerous, did you?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Miracle ish heeerrreeee   Miracle ish heeerrreeee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Lady Tia didn't want to waste her energy on an effort to be innocently sweet. Her eyes clouded over, and with a straight face she said, "Of course I didn't do anything too dangerous. And why wouldn't I look pale, hmm?! You have a gash and two arrows sticking out of you! Do you expect me to be not pale about that?! C'mere!" She took a hold of one of King Emrik's arms in a firm hold, and placed her right hand on his side. Out of Lady Tia's hand came a colored light. Emrik's gash began to heal itself, and it soon disappeared.

After she was done healing Emrik's gash, she glared at him. "We're done here. A squad of the King's Own is on their way right now to help the villagers. You and I are going back to the palace, now!"
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Miracle ish heeerrreeee   Miracle ish heeerrreeee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:33 pm

"...Heh. Fine." He said as he walked ahead of her, the thought of looking for his horse never appearing. "At least I was able to do something this time." He put his hand on the shaft of one of the arrows and gave a slight tug. It seemed to be lodged in pretty deep, and he was just now noticing how much it hurt.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Miracle ish heeerrreeee   Miracle ish heeerrreeee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:22 am

Lady Tia snapped at Emrik,"Don't touch that!" She dragged him back to the palace, the horses following behind.

At the infirmary, there was an infuriated yell from inside.... Lady Tia had a sheepish look in her eyes while she was scolded.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Miracle ish heeerrreeee   Miracle ish heeerrreeee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:34 am

Alright, time to get mad at somebody... He thought, not caring what was going on at the moment. All he did was immediatley go to where Tia was being scolded by whatever means possible. "Okay, what's with the yelling?" Emrik was starting to sound a bit more like himself at this point.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Miracle ish heeerrreeee   Miracle ish heeerrreeee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:34 am

Lady Tia looked away from Duchess Miracle and said, "King Emrik, sit on that bed over there! You aren't done healing! Go now!"
Back to top Go down
Duchess Miracle
The Trusted
Duchess Miracle

PostSubject: Re: Miracle ish heeerrreeee   Miracle ish heeerrreeee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:38 am

An angry Duchess Miracle looked at the King. Her eyes went from their normal aquamarine, to a blazing red. "Nevermind us, sire, you just stay there! And don't you dare get up until I'm done with you!"
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Miracle ish heeerrreeee   Miracle ish heeerrreeee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:58 am

"Bah." Emrik, feeling defiant, sat right there on the floor. He would probably regret it later, but for now he just didn't care. "Oh, but I do mind."
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Miracle ish heeerrreeee   Miracle ish heeerrreeee - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:59 pm

Lady Tia looked nervously at King Emrik, and then at Duchess Miracle. I thought everyone knew not to envoke the wrath of elves... Especially Duchess Miracle. The elf in front of Lady Tia still had red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miracle ish heeerrreeee   Miracle ish heeerrreeee - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miracle ish heeerrreeee
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Corpavale :: Around the Palace :: Infirmary-
Jump to: