Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Event of randomness!

Go down 
+3
synthac
LightningDoom
BloodyGlaiveDragon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

Event of randomness! Empty
PostSubject: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:00 am

A cloaked figure walked the streets of Levra, and as that person moved on, she stumbled a few times. She could not see. A bandage was wrapped around her eyes, making a circle around her head. She did not know exactly where she was going, but she had to rely on her instincts if she ever wanted to make it back to the palace by dawn.

Her blue hair had grown out again over the time that she had been away. There was an air of weariness surrounding the girl, that had not been there before she left on her mission. All she wanted was to get to her quarters and go to bed. She would speak to the King when she awoke.

The palace. She had made it; her heart warmed at the thought of being home. As she passed one of the gatekeepers, she nodded to him. The gatekeeper shifted on his feet, and the girl could feel the unease coming off of him in waves. He opened his mouth, "M-milady, it is a good thing you are back. B-but your eyes.....".

The girl waved off his comments and said, "Thank you, but we'll speak of this another time. I am too weary. I shall go to bed, and speak with the King when I wake. Goodnight, and may the gods watch over you." She walked unsteadily through the couryard.

"Gods bless, Lady Tia...", the gatekeeper murmured.

Last edited by BloodyGlaiveDragon on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:42 pm

[O.M.G! An event! An ACTUAL long-awaited event!]

Tara felt her twin's presence in the palace. It was faint, but it was there. Tara had already felt her sister's presence in the kingdom around three days previously, but the mental pathway to Tia's mind was weak. But now that she was closer, Tara decided to try again.

Tia? Is that you? Where have you been?! ... Are you alright? ... Why aren't you answering...?

Tara had thought that she heard a murmur, but it might have been her imagination. She decided that Tia was probably too tired to think clearly.

Oh well, I can see her tomorrow. But there's something not right... I wonder what it is.
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:46 pm

[Holy.....crap....a real..honest....to...god....event..........]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CTSJohn
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:45 pm

[ lol ]

Lady Tia awoke with her eyes throbbing beneath the bandages. She thought about going to see Duchess Miracle, the healer, but that could wait. She tried to move about quietly as she changed into a clean shirt and breeches, and pulled on her boots. Feeling around for a couple of daggers, she could hear Tobe's even breathing from the next room over. Now that her hand had found her daggers, she slipped one into the sides of each boot. Feeling around about her again, she found her belt, and her cloak. Lady Tia had felt out her glaive already, but she decided that a weapon more commonly used would be more appropriate so that she wouldn't draw too much attention to herself.

As she put on her cloak, she heard a rustling coming from the inside pocket as the cloak swished about. Sticking her hand into the pocket, Tia withdrew a folded piece of parchment. She didn't know what it said, but she suspected it had something to do with why she had had so much difficulty with getting home.
Sigh, I'll have to wait for Tobe to wake up... Or I'll try to reach Tara.

This was one of the times that Lady Tia felt glad that she and her sister had a telepathic connection with each other. Not that she did not like it most of the time, of course.
Tara?
Back to top Go down
Duchess Miracle
The Trusted
Duchess Miracle

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:50 pm

Duchess Miracle danced around the Infirmary humming to herself, while watering her plants. As she finished, a gust of cold air swirled around her. The young elf shivered. Walking over to the window, she saw that the weather was nice and sunny, and there were no breezes. What was with that wind? She frowned.

Looking down, she saw that the curtains of Lady Tia's windows were pulled open. Miracle saw a flash of blue, and grinned. Well, she sure took her time getting back. I smell an adventure. Giggling, she pranced over to one of her patients so that he could receive his medicine.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:42 pm

"Hmm... Been sort of quiet lately, hasn't it Ren?" The king asked his lion, who only purred. "Let's just patrol around the kingdom, feel like a nice walk?"
"Miaow."
"Then let's get going, you overgrown cat!" Emrik exited the palace heading off in a random direction, but not without being scratched by his lion friend on the arm.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:48 pm

Hearing no reply, Lady Tia tried her best to get to the door to the hallway. When she succeeded, she turned the knob and swung it open. Now where should I go fir-- Something was off. Calling one of her sparrows to her, she asked him to fly around and see if anything was amiss.

Twenty minutes later, the sparrow came back, finding out that the King had left the palace and was off wandering somewhere. "Tch... Just as I would expect him to do. I wonder if he even knows that I came back." Lady Tia let out a sigh. "Might as well let him have his fun. While he can..." She grinned mischievously at the sparrow. She would go visit Duchess Miracle as soon as possible to see if she could get her eyes healed. As soon as she made up her mind, the girl ran out of her quarters, headed for the Infirmary. Did she care about running into anything? Of course not.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:01 pm

"Growl!" Snarled the lion.
"What's that girl? You say you want to go on a rampage across town? Of course we ca-"
"GROWL!"
"What's that girl? You say I should get this cut you gave me to the infirmary?"
"Purr."
"Bah, there is never anything interesting there! Although..." The king then came up with an idea of how to spend his day. "C'mon kitty, let's go hunt some dragons!" The lion, despite it's protective tendency, could not pass up the challenge of killing a dragon. With a roar Ren ran off ahead, with Emrik chasing after him. I give myself... Five minutes tops before something stops this.

Last edited by Malchiore on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TobeTheLoyalOne
The Trusted
TobeTheLoyalOne

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:56 pm

[AHHHHHHHHHHH]
After Lady Tia had slipped away to go to the infirmary, Tobe had woken up and decided to go for a ride on a horse. Along the path he was on, he spotted a person and a very big... cat?

Catching up to the odd pairing, Tobe stopped in his tracks and stammered, "S-S-S-SIRE?! Wh-what are you doing out here? What would milady do if she knew?"
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:03 pm

"Oh, hi there!" The king said, grinning as he turned to Tobe. "Renfalus and I were just about to go hunt some dragons, want to join? Although, I seem to have misplaced my sword, so it might get a tad intense." Emrik laughed at the thought of the imminent thrill that he would soon enjoy. "As for what she'd do, she probably wouldn't be too happy about it. But that's why I don't tell her about my adventures all too much."
Back to top Go down
TobeTheLoyalOne
The Trusted
TobeTheLoyalOne

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 pm

Tobe let out a sigh, and made a distressed expression. "Sire, sometimes I think you live just to annoy and give milady a hard time." He then remembered that the King had said that he was going to hunt dragons. "Ah! Now, see here, sire! Dragons are off limits! It is against the law to hunt dragons, unless they are rogue and wreaking havoc upon the citizens of Corpavale..."
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:37 pm

As soon as the king heard about the dragons being off limits, his grin only grew wider. "Which is why I won't be the one attacking first." He explained. "Just walk around and if one seems hostile, then I'd say it's perfectly just to defend myself. Wouldn't you agree?" Renfalus was quite bored at this point, so the lion decided to greet Tobe himself by rubbing his side against Tobe's legs.
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:37 pm

Tara hadn't heard her sister's question in her head. The girl's attention and thoughts had been drawn elsewhere. Tobe. I wonder if he knows that Tia is back... He's been wandering around the palace and Levra in a daze ever since she left. I don't feel his presence here though, so he's probably gone off somewhere else. Tara sighed longingly. I need a cloud ride. Looking out the window of her room, she saw that the sky was blue and clear of clouds. Sighing again, this time out of exasperation, she conjured up a cloud her own just outside her window. Tara jumped on.

She loved riding on the clouds. It let her think, and clear her mind. She loved the way the wind blew through her hair, and the way she could change the speed of the cloud with only a thought. Now, Tara would have just gone on riding, but something on the ground caught her attention. Tobe! She could spot him anywhere. Not that she knew why though. Squinting her eyes, she saw that someone else and something large was with Tobe. Oh, Mithros, it's the King and Renfalus! Tia won't like that the King got loose.

Thinking that she wanted to go to the ground to where Tobe was, the cloud sped straight down. The thrill sent a shriek of glee coming from the girl. "Eeeeeeeeeeeek!!!"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:40 am

Lady Tia stifled a yawn. She was tired, but the weariness that she felt went deeper than just being sleep deprived. Her eye suddenly throbbed with a painful th-thump, that almost made her crouch down and clutch her head. Just in time however, she remembered to compose herself.

Sigh, that torture almost made me forget that cringing from pain is not okay... Now I need to redo all of my training to keep myself composed. Okay, enough stalling. She broke off into a dash for the Infirmary.

Yanking the doors open, she called out for Duchess Miracle. "Hey Mir! Your favorite patient is back!"
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:57 am

[Lol no opportune times for me to enter yet, this is interesting btw]
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:02 am

[jump inn with your point of view lol]
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:16 pm

The king heard an "eeek" and lookaed around in response. Left and right went his head until he finally caught sight of what caused the sound. "Ren, don't look now, but there is a hideous creature coming right at us!" The lion did not respond, he merely continued to purr as he butted his head against Tobe.
Emrik quickly reached for where his sword usually was, but then he remembered that he was trying to keep the illusion of misplacing it. Not that it mattered, for at this point he recognized just who this person riding on a cloud was. "Oh, hello there! Care to go dragon hunting with Ren, Tobe, and I?"
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:31 pm

Tara landed smoothly despite having sped to the ground. She flashed the famous Tsivilis family glare at King Emrik. "You know that dragon hunting is prohibited. Why do you always go out of your way to break or bend the laws? Just because you are King doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want." She clicked her tongue with disapproval.

The sound of rustling leaves came to Tara's attention. Looking around at the trees and bushes, she narrowed her eyes. Probably the wind...
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:00 am

"Oh, that's right. Dragon hunting is 'forbidden,' please forgive me!" Emrik cleared his throat in an exaggerated manner and put on a very sarcastic smile. "Would you, my fine lady, care to accompany me and my lion on a delightful stroll through the wilderness?" He never took into consideration the direction that Tara was looking at. "And don't worry, should a dragon be irritated by our prescence I'd be happy to fight the thing with my bare hands. In self defense, of course."
Back to top Go down
TobeTheLoyalOne
The Trusted
TobeTheLoyalOne

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:33 pm

"That wouldn't be a wise idea..." Tobe's eyebrows pulled together in a frown.

A crunch of twigs on the ground sounded all around the small group. "Did someone hear that?"
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:42 pm

"Hear what? The common sounds of nature?" Emrik was always very ignorant of his surroundings. "If there was anything dangerous nearby then that overgrown cat of mine will know it." And it's true, many attempted attacks during the King's misadventures had been stopped by the great lion.
Renfalus, however, wasn't too sure. He stopped purring and moved away from Tobe, looking all around with his radar like ears twitching everywhere. Unsure of himself, Ren took up a pouncing posture. If anything moved in front of him, it would soon have a great furry mass upon it.
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:50 pm

Sir Ryan walked out in front of the group.
"Oh I'm sorry...Did I scare you? I didn't mean to. Just came out for a good walk."
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:18 am

"Bah, you see? I told you there was nothing to fear!" Emrik said, a certain look of triumph appearing over his face. He never stopped to realize how defenseless he would have been if Ryan was actually a threat. "So my little sneaky friend, care to join us as we go hunt for- err, take a nice stroll through dragon territory and defend ourselves when need be?"
Renfalus relaxed himself and sat on the ground, although his ears kept turning as he kept cautious of any danger.
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:21 am

"I don't see why not....I'll just tag along and help defend when needed."
Sir Ryan just smiled and placed his hand on his sword.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:36 am

Emrik, surprised to see someone actually decide to tag along, laughed loud enough to startle Ren. "Ha ha! Well then, my little sneaky, we're glad to have you!" The king had the biggest smile on his face as he turned to Tara and Tobe. "Alright guys, let's get moving, shall we?" He started to walk in a seemingly random direction, tugging one of Ren's ears as he passed by the lion. "We've got fun to be had!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event of randomness!   Event of randomness! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event of randomness!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next