Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Espionage Commando position

Go down 
+2
Frozen Sparrow
Assassin Suffragius
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

Espionage Commando position Empty
PostSubject: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:18 am

Captain Le walks into the Golden Star Spear Tavern and sits in a corner waiting for someone. He asked the bartender for a cup of mead.

His dress appearance was different though. Instead of wearing his usual white armor or tunic, he was wearing an all black uniform with a blue belt with a upside down trapezoidal shape starting from the belt from his front. His jacket has six silver clips on the his right side plus two vanguards with blue strips on the sides. His pants are all black with two holsters. One on his left leg containing a rectangular shape container and on his right leg contains what appears to be a metallic blue and silver metal rod with a black grip, no more than .3 meters in length. On the neck collar there is a tiny little rank pin, shaped as a blue shield with a red-orange colored sun in the middle.

Last edited by Captain Le on Wed May 27, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:39 am

"Well hello there!"

Frozen Sparrow quickly spun around in her chair and faced Captain Le. She was surprised to find him here, and even more surprised to find herself here. She barely entered the city and if she did, it was usually to collect a bounty. Dressed in her regular clothing, the only thing that was unusual was the fact that she was missing her sword. She swung a cup in her hand, some of the drink spilling out. The bandit realized that she was facing Captain Le, another person loyal to the castle. She silently scoffed at that, but she shook it off and smiled mischievously. "I don't believe we've met."
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Captain Le saw this person and concluded she was drunk.

"I don't believe we've met either. I am Captain Le, I am a new resident in this kingdom. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:57 pm

Lady Tia in yet another disguise, snorted loudly from the other side of the room. She had already seen Frozen Sparrow in the tavern when she first walked in, and Frozen Sparrow looked like she was getting drunk. Lady Tia was using the name "Diaye" tonight, and she was hanging out with a few friends, starting to get a little tipsy herself. "Oopsieee! Oh my." She had tripped over someone's feet and was sent sprawling to the floor, where she giggled.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:36 am

Sir Ryan was also in the tavern. He was sitting quietly in a corner, silently snickering at Frozen Sparrow. He didn't wear his cloak this time. He kept his old uniform from the High Guard and decided to wear it. He was surprised to see Captain Le there though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CTSJohn
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:09 am

The disguised Lady Tia passed out from too many drinks. [[lol]] That's what she got for not taking it slow. She had chugged down her drinks, doubling the effect.
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:07 am

"Excuse me." Captain Le saw the passed out young lady and helped her out by waving his hand over her head, which this makes her lucid. He asked the bartender to set her in a room upstairs so she could rest and the bartender showed the way. After Captain Le set her on the bed, he came back downstairs and walked over to Sir Ryan's table. "Hello Ryan, I trust you read my message."
Back to top Go down
Duchess Miracle
The Trusted
Duchess Miracle

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:56 pm

A tired and weary Duchess Miracle walked into the Golden Star Spear tavern. It had been a long day. She needed a drink. Or two. Maybe she would just buy it and stare at nothing in particular.

In the end, Duchess Miracle had bought a mug of mead, and merely sipped at it.
Back to top Go down
synthac
Baron/ Baroness
synthac

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:32 pm

"Yes I did Captain Le." Sir Ryan just smiled and kept drinking. "I would like the position very much. I miss working with old friends. Heh."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CTSJohn
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:24 am

A disguised Lady Tia woke up on the VERY wrong side of the bed. The moody cranky "don't mess with me" side. She frowned upon the fact that she had passed out the night before. Tch!

Going into the main part of the tavern, she ordered some food, and settled down at a table in a corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:54 am

As he walked on into the tavern, his stomach grumbled lightly under his armor. Chickenstrips!...... He sat by the fire, and ordered a meal and drinks. It had been a while since he had eaten... well... not really, more or less lunch....but you get my point. He noticed three important presences as he ate, and grumbled. A King's Champion, A Mage, and A Knight of the Commonwealth. This would be amusing. He looked to his helmet, and it began to stare back at him. The mask of the silver lion.... Both a Curse and a Gift. He mumbled something inaudible and ran his hand through his short black hair. He saw his reflection in the mask, and frowned upon his scarred cheek. It seems not so long ago when he first recieved it....

Waitress: Sir, are you feeling alright? You've been staring into your helmet for almost twenty minutes now. And it seems that a cat just stole your food.

"Oh, sorry.... I'll just order another meal then."

He gave the waitress twenty gold pieces and smiled.

Waitress: Sir, this is simply too much for one meal!

"Keep the change, then." He said, and smiled.

Waitress: Thank you, sir. *Smiles happily and goes off to get another meal*

He held his smile until she was out of his vision, and returned to his mug of ale. He took a drink and began to wonder.
There is more to this town than I thought.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:27 am

The still grouchy Lady Tia removed her disguise, so that her hair grew back to its original long blue. There were a few gasps from within the tavern. Yeah, yeah, the dangerous Bloody Glaive Dragon is here, blah, blah, blah. It's not like I'm out to eat you guys. She smiled sheepishly at Louisa, the tavern owner's daughter, and mouthed an apology. Louisa merely grinned back.

Yawning, she began to meditate.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:09 pm

He looked at the blue-haired woman and smiled. Good. At least I have some co- He thought, and was subsequently hit in the head by a drunkard.

Drunk: YOU!!! Yer the SILVAH KNIGHT! HEY!!! I'M TALKIN TA YOU!!!! YOU BABY KILL- *Shoryuken to the face*

"Say that again, and I'll break you." He said, and saw three more men get up and try to attack him. He saw the waitress and tossed her a bag of a hundred gold pieces.

Waitress: Sir! What in the king's name are you doing?

"Cleaning up." He said, and readied his fists.

Man 1: EY! He got Richard! I'll make you pay, childkiller!
Man 2: He's MINE!!! The bounty on him is worth more than the whole kingdom!
Man 3: WE'LL HAVE HIS HEAD!!!

The three men charged at him, waving small swords and daggers.

He frowned and looked at them. Pathetic humans... I wasn't the cause of that massacre.... He thought and made a single uppercut that sent the first one crashing through the door. The other two attempted to take him down with a dual haymaker, but he simply grabbed their necks and hoisted them off the ground.
"Do not tempt me, humans." He said, and tossed them both out of the bar.

He sat back down and looked at the waitress, who had his food and was scared out of her wits.

"My meal, please?" He asked, and smiled.

Waitress: Uhh... erm...y-yes sir. *places the meal onto his table and speedwalks away*

He noticed the other patrons of the bar staring at him and he stood up.

"There's nothing to see here. Get back to your meals." He snarled, and the tavern returned to it's normal state.
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:57 pm

Captain Le and Sir Ryan saw the whole fight from across the room. "Excuse me Ryan" Captain Le stood up from his seat and walked over to the Silver Knight. "Hey I saw that fight across the room back there."

[Hey Ryan this is just like yesterday between that security guard and shop lifter near best buy.]
Back to top Go down
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:04 pm

"So? What's it to you? " He snarled, and went back to his meal. His patience was incredibly thin after what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:10 pm

"There's only one person I know with that kind of fighting style...isn't that right, Brother." [extend spartan handshake]
Back to top Go down
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:26 pm

"Is that.... Knight?" He said, and took the handshake. "How long has it been? Five-Six years?"
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:07 pm

"Far too long and you should know by now what my name is, Brother."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:10 pm

"Names are meaningless in the heat of battle, as you should know." He replied, and took a swig of his ale.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Lady Tia had meditated through the whole fight. She didn't even have any reaction to getting hit in the head by a thrown mug. But now she woke up. Her hazel eyes had a hazy dreamy cast over them from just coming out of meditation. Absentmindedly, she touched a hand to her forehead where a bump had formed. It throbbed.

Getting out of her seat was harder than Lady Tia had expected. Her head felt heavy on her shoulders, and she staggered when she tried to walk. She grabbed onto the edge of a table.
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:20 pm

"Names may have no meaning but they identity to the walls of history."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:50 am

"Touche'. However, the halls of history know me already as a legend. You remember the great war five years ago? I lead my assault against the capital to victory. I was that silver knight." He replied, still drinking.
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:57 am

"Oh I was there, as a observer of the Systems Commonwealth and brother of the Order. What I also heard that not only did you killed the guards and troops but the women and children as well."
Back to top Go down
CrimsonEdge
Knight
Knight
CrimsonEdge

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:01 pm

"That was a LIE! You know better than I do that I would never hurt the innocents. That story was only spread due to the fact the other commanders wanted my head. They know that if I continue to survive, the darker remnants of their reign would be known by me." He roared, and calmed himself. "Be wary of what you say. Lest you become another casualty."
Back to top Go down
Assassin Suffragius
Baron/ Baroness

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:27 pm

"Calm down jeez. I didn't say I agreed to the rumor. I know you never harm the innocent let alone unarmed civilians. You and me go way back."

Capt. Le pulled a chair beside him and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espionage Commando position   Espionage Commando position Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Espionage Commando position
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Corpavale :: Levra :: Golden Star Spear-
Jump to: