Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kingdom of Corpavale's hopeless romantic!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UrHopelessRomantic

The Kingdom of Corpavale's hopeless romantic! Empty
PostSubject: The Kingdom of Corpavale's hopeless romantic!   The Kingdom of Corpavale's hopeless romantic! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:14 am

It truly is a pleasure. My name is Lady Jaimie of Ligareth, I am 17 years old and I own a cozy little bookshop just outside the palace. My family is from a long line of nobles and owns quite a bit of land that should have us set for many years to come. My father, being a knight, is usually very busy. Instead of spending my time like a noble and searching for a suitable future husband, like my father wishes me to do, I decided that it was time for a change. I have always had a passion for writing and decided that it was about time i fulfilled my dreams to not only write stories that would make people smile, but to also become independent. I'd like to show my father that I can get along fine without a husband, at least for now anyway. Along with my ferret, Zip, I'm currently living above my bookshop, being completely content with writing novels to fill up the shelves.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

The Kingdom of Corpavale's hopeless romantic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom of Corpavale's hopeless romantic!   The Kingdom of Corpavale's hopeless romantic! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:17 am

I welcome you to the Kingdom of Corpavale. I wish you luck with your bookshop, and expect me to be a regular customer! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org

The Kingdom of Corpavale's hopeless romantic!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Corpavale :: Intoduction to Corpavale :: Kingdom Residents-
Jump to: