Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lady Tia of Tsivilis

Go down 
+2
Malchiore
BloodyGlaiveDragon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

Lady Tia of Tsivilis Empty
PostSubject: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:22 pm

Hi, I'm Lady Tia of Tsivilis! I have been living at the palace ever since I was six. My parents died at the hands of King Almare of a neighboring country when I was 4, so I inherited my fief at that age. My cousin is in charge of my fief when I'm away, which is most of the time. I've been wielding the glaive ever since I came to the palace. So far I am the only glaive user in the kingdom, so if you want to learn I'll be glad to teach you. Currently, I am the King's Champion. I'm usually only available during the weekends, seeing that on weekdays, our King sends me to forts, battle, and such. Some weekdays I might be at court.

When I was a page, I earned the title of glaive master, when I went to one of our Allied neighbouring Island countries, Golara, for a glaive tournament, where only the best wielders can compete. As a squire, I earned the title of the Tsivilis Terror  Evil or Very Mad , known throughout the kingdom for my weapon wielding. During my first year as a knight, I fought in the Magrar War against King Almare's troops (who lost by the way), and earned the title of the Bloody Glaive Dragon. I also became the King's Champion that year. Right now, I am currently beginning my third year as a knight.

My destrier horse, Rubycrusher, is a mean one on the battlefield, and is a loyal companion. The god of luck help you, if you get on her bad side. My tamed dragon, Speedrain, is a gentle being, but can have a cold attitude sometimes, and be a handful. I found her when I was a squire, his mother killed by troops of King Almare. The King and I use him occassionally as a messenger for other forts and ally countries, when we want things done speedy quick. He usually lets me ride him. In my quarters, you'll find sparrows aplenty. They're good for sending messages, and scouting ahead during patrol.

Lady Tia of Tsivilis Knight_of_Cups_by_Krimsonblood

Last edited by BloodyGlaiveDragon on Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:49 pm

I could have had the post of spymaster if I wanted it, but I turned it down. I guess you could say that I have friends that most nobles would think wouldn't be appropriate to have. *wink* They'd all be surprised at the people I know. tongue
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:07 pm

People know who people know, denying such things is usually a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:16 pm

Ah, but it would leave bad opinions in people's heads anyway. Not that I mind.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:19 pm

But if you didn't mind, then why do you hide it?
As you can see, the sooner you admit to things the less people will think of you.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:31 pm

Ah, but the people I know is a secret They'd prefer it that way, and so would I.
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:33 pm

Oh, very well then.
I suppose that if they wish to remain secret then it's not that big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:41 pm

I thought you'd see it my way! *smiles cheerfully*
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:43 pm

Hey, who am I to deny facts?
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:52 pm

I dunno, sire. *shrugs innocently* ^_^
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:10 am

Really?
Well, I'd be an ignorant fool, that's who.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:13 am

Which you aren't... *inspects my glaive*
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:14 am

That is correct, I am merely a person that likes to have fun.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:19 am

More like getting into trouble... *rolls eyes*

Yes, I can see that, sire. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:48 am

Ha ha ha.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go do battle with a random band of bloodthirsty trolls.
Let's just see how she reacts to that one.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:09 am

Through her calm demeanor, you see a flicker of panic and disbelief in Lady Tia's eyes before she quickly extinguishes it. Her right eye twitches. He has got to be joking. Please tell me he's joking. But this is Emrik, am I really surprised he just said such a thing? Stay clam, just stay calm. Calm...

"Emrik, truly you aren't serious. You have a meeting to attend! ^_^"
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:12 am

He smiled when he saw her subtle reaction and figured, why not have fun with it?
"What, you saying that I can't take a pack down, wipe the blood off me, and go attend the meeting?" Emrik said jokingly, but then again he said almost everything like it's a joke. And even though he really was joking, it would be a challenge to see through it.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:28 am

Lady Tia's face remained calm and unreadable. Oh great Goddess he's toying with me, I can feel it! "I'm sure you can, sire, but let's not have you proving that theory Very Happy"
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:29 am

"Now, remember what I said about denying facts? Let's not go around saying things without some proof..." He said with a smirk, unsheathing the Hell Breaker and started to walk off. It was getting pretty hard now for Emrik to contain his laughter.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:35 am

The blood in Lady Tia's veins boiled. He really IS messing with me! She snapped her fingers and Speedrain the dragon blocks Emrik's path. With an innocent expression, Lady Tia leads you off in the direction of a meeting room. "^_^ Haven't I said it before? It's rude to keep people waiting."
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:36 am

"Bah, I was just messing with you." He said with a sigh. "So what do I have to do at this meeting again?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:48 am

More cheerfullness. You can't tell if it's fake or real. "More preparations for the Spring Party. And discussing who will be sent to Fort Polysfer for two months."
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:53 am

"Bah, is that all?" He asked. "Can't we hang up a pinata or something? The whole thing doesn't sound that fun."
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:13 am

*innocent expression* Who said it was fun?
Back to top Go down
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:16 am

"Nobody, if I recall correctly." He replied, not grasping the point of this line of questioning. "So can we hang a pinata or not?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Tia of Tsivilis   Lady Tia of Tsivilis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady Tia of Tsivilis
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next