Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frozen Sparrow, Bandit

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:00 pm

"BEWARE! Bandits in area."

Pfft. That warning sign outside the woods does you no good. Bandits lurk in the woods. Every step you take, they see. But besides, those bandits are nothing, lowly servants compared to their leader. Burning Tiger, he calls himself. I've known him to be quite the melee attacker. His dagger usage is to be feared. But his weapons or his quick wit are no match for me, Frozen Sparrow.

I'm no ordinary bandit. My longsword, No Name, strikes fear into anybody who has seen it. But of course, anybody who has seen it hasn't lived to tell what it looks like...Trained in the arcane arts, my magic skills are somewhat useless. I can conjure up temporary ice spells who further enhance No Name, but it only lasts for a short time. That and it takes a lot of energy, so I use it only in dire situations. But of course, that is how I gained my name, Frozen Sparrow.

Now would you like to know a little more about me? Well too bad. Frozen Sparrow is a quiet one. Silent and deadly. I keep to myself and try not to let my emotions show through. Although I come off as cruel, I do have somewhat of a heart in there. Somewhat. But my real name is Marissa Drake. I grew up as a servant's daughter in the castle. I ran away at a young age because of family problems. My dad, a cook for the King, was killed in spite of "accidentally" almost poisoning the king. Because I was young and didn't understand, I didn't know why Dad never came home. So I swore to get revenge on the King one day and I ran away.

After deciding to run away, I realized that there wasn't any place for me to go. The taverns wouldn't take in a little girl, for sure. And I was too young to become an apprentice, added to the fact that I was a girl. So I disguised myself as a boy and became a lumberjack apprentice. I developed my strength, although it sure didn't show. One day in the woods I was kidnapped by a group of bandits. Thinking that I was a boy, they hoped to have a new bandit in their team. And there was where I met Nicholas, or better known today as Burning Tiger, the leader of this group. He and I bonded together and trained together during the years. He was also an aspiring bandit, kidnapped at first, but then grown to like them.

Through the years we acquired nicknames for each other. I named him Tiger because of the way his daggers seemed like claws that came out of nowhere at you. That and because of the 3 scars on his left cheek that seemed like tiger markings. He, in turn, nicknamed me Sparrow. Although I looked like a boy, I still had that feminine charm in me. Small and petite, he said that my longsword was something that nobody would ever suspect I had. You would never expect a Sparrow to attack you, would you? But later in our training, we encountered some magic spell books. Tiger wanted to learn more about fire magic, while I wanted to learn about the wonders of ice magic. He and I argued with each other about "which is better" for many a day, before we concluded that "to each his own". But then again those spells reflected somewhat on our nature. Tiger was always loud and obnoxious, something you could count on him doing. But he was also a troublemaker, yet fun at the same time. Burning Tiger was his name. Me, on the other hand, seemed like the complete opposite of him. Quiet and cruel, I was cold to anybody who dared to talk to me. Frozen Sparrow was my name.

Life as a bandit "boy" was tough. I had to take extra precautions to make sure that they would never find out that I was a female, not the male that they had always known. Taking baths in a separate part of the river, changing behind a rock, they always thought that I was "self-conscious" of my...you-know-what. But one day Tiger and I were hunting with each other in the woods. We were alone and I had felt something for him, other than friendship. I found the right moment, took his hand and kissed him. We were only 8 at the time, so he backed off in disgust. He shouted to me, "Sparrow! We're guys!" I told him my secret, but he betrayed me and went on and told the entire camp as well. Thinking that I was a traitor, they hunted me and I ran. No place to go now, I realized that from now then I would have to be a Loner. Not part of anything, never committing to one certain thing.

But now, I am 14 years old and counting. My swordsmanship is growing in its talent and my arcane skills are readily growing as well. Now and then I sneak over to the Bandit Camp, for any assassination jobs they might offer me. Burning Tiger is still there, and he shares no feelings. Or at least I don't think so. So currently I reside in the Woods near the castle. I won't tell you the exact place, but be careful when walking in the woods. You might get pick pocketed, or worse. The way I swing? I prefer guys. Oh, you mean my alliance. I'm with the Bandits on this one. The King is and has been on my bad side and so is the Knights/Mages that protect the Castle. Of course I'm not that cruel. I will protect my fellow bandits. That is, if they give me something in return.

Frozen Sparrow, Bandit 1

Burning Tiger: http://rpgfan.com/pics/fire-emblem-rnk/art-004.jpg

Last edited by Frozen Sparrow on Fri May 22, 2009 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:31 pm

Hmmm... You've had a hard life. Well, anyways, welcome to the forum! Watch out though, I might have to report you to the council Razz
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Duchess Miracle
The Trusted
Duchess Miracle

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:36 pm

Ah, welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:08 pm

Thank you to all. Although I'd like to see you try, Lady Tia.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:12 pm

Lol. I said report to council. Not "catch you" XDDD Although I might just have to
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:19 pm

Same thing, my "highness".
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:32 pm

It's not like I'm special, but I'm flattered (:<
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:35 pm

*sarcasm*
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:41 pm

*Lady Tia was sarcastic as well* (:< Cause trouble, and I give the report to the council Razz
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:48 pm

And who is part of the council, may this bandit ask?
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:57 pm

Not telling XP You might raid their homes and kill them. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:57 pm

Whoever said anything about that....? ;]
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:04 pm

Nobody. I assumed it was implied. Am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:07 pm

No it is. Oh by the way, you should make an OOC thread. Sometimes I don't want to speak in character. >:] MUAHAHAHAH.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:11 pm

Eh? Whats that?
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:01 pm

Like an Out Of Character thread. Where we can just chat about anything not relating to the roleplay.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:49 pm

Welllll fine
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:52 pm

I just realized, Champion. We do sure look *somewhat* alike.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:05 pm

Mmmm.... yeah, I did notice that... You know, having a bandit as a friend could be useful... And about that Burning Tiger guy... Do you have a score to settle with him? I've used disguises numerous amounts of times, and my skills as a spy are excepional. I could have had the position of spymaster if I wanted it at the palace, and I've trained in hand-to-hand combat with a Golara Warrior; they're the best. I could challenge him.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:11 pm

Whoever said we were friends? *wink* But having a friend in a high place is useful, I will agree with you there. Burning Tiger? No, he's not that bad. But my true intentions are yet to be shown...
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:28 pm

I've seen my share of bandits ever since I was four. The King sends me to the Pophn Desert to help the Pophn tribes out sometimes. I actually belong to the Griffin Blades tribe; ever since I helped them through a drought last year. They have their fair share of bandits. I find them interesting. I have bandit friends that meet in the Silver Arrow. But the owner took a short vacation, so it's closed now.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:03 pm

Eh. I don't commit to any "one" bandit camp. I prefer to work alone. But their bounty hunting jobs are fairly interesting, I guess you could call that my source of income, haha.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:38 pm

Well you can't really call the tribes "bandit camps"... And not all of the tribes are bandits. They only resorted to being bandits 'cause it's the desert, and I guess you could say it's their only income too I guess... The Pophn tribes are different from most Corpavalians. They don't answer to our king, and they choose not to have one. Though there are tribes that DO go by our laws.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Sparrow
Knight
Knight
Frozen Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:50 pm

Hmm, tribes, camps same thing. They're all a part of ONE selective group.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:59 pm

Hmmm, suit yourself. When the Silver Arrow's owner comes back, you should have a drink with me there. Sometimes our head healer goes there, and man, can she hold her liquor. XD All sorts of strange folk pass through there. You never know what you might overhear...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Sparrow, Bandit   Frozen Sparrow, Bandit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Sparrow, Bandit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next