Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girls Night Out! Only! :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duchess Miracle
The Trusted
Duchess Miracle

Girls Night Out! Only! :P Empty
PostSubject: Girls Night Out! Only! :P   Girls Night Out! Only! :P Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:22 pm

Duchess Miracle appeared in the Silver Arrow tavern in a cascade of sparkles. She chose a table to sit at, and started to read a book while waiting for some friends.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out! Only! :P   Girls Night Out! Only! :P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:26 am

Lady Tia walked into the Silver Arrow, and headed straight for Duchess Miracle's table.
"Sorry to keep you waiting, Mir! You wouldn't-- believe-- what sore losers some people can be." She clutched at her sides and tried to catch her breath. "Maaaaaaaaan, so-- unbelievable. Hey, Tara's not here yet?"
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Duchess Miracle
The Trusted
Duchess Miracle

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out! Only! :P   Girls Night Out! Only! :P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:52 am

Duchess Miracle looked up in surprise. "You look like you've been through the Underworld, and just barely made it back all in one piece..! Or maybe just a tough day with the jousting tournament...?" She paused and looked around. "Hmmm... No she's not here yet. She should be here soon."

[[ I'll get her online in a minute ]]
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out! Only! :P   Girls Night Out! Only! :P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:57 am

Tara rushed into the Silver Arrow much like Lady Tia had. "Ugh-- sorry I'm late you too...! Some jerks were bullying poor Mrs. Poloris... Showed them-- a thing or two!" She grabbed the nearest chair and collapsed into it.

"Hey, so it's a girl's night out, huh? So what we gonna do, ladies? I'm up for some Truth or Dare. Mwahahaha!" Tara grinned mischievously.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out! Only! :P   Girls Night Out! Only! :P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:28 pm

"Hmmmm, sounds fun. Okay I'm up for it. So who's going first?"
Back to top Go down
Duchess Miracle
The Trusted
Duchess Miracle

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out! Only! :P   Girls Night Out! Only! :P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:43 pm

"Fufufufu... I vote for Tara. Since she was. the. last. to. arriiiive~♥️" Duchess Miracle smiled innocently.
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out! Only! :P   Girls Night Out! Only! :P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:41 pm

"What??!! Why do I ha--........ Oh, alright. I was fashionably late after all. First of all, I pick.. DARE! Woohoo." Tara pumped her fists in the air.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out! Only! :P   Girls Night Out! Only! :P Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:40 am

"Hahaha, well if you say so. Hey, you see that guy over there that looks really macho, but good-looking, too? Weeeellll, I dare you to summon a ball of water and levitate it over his head. But when it's directly over him, drop it. After that, go over there and offer him a towel...?" Lady Tia burst out laughing at her lame dare.
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out! Only! :P   Girls Night Out! Only! :P Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:41 am

Tara looked at the guy and gulped. "He might kill me if he found out, but he's just so..." She sighs happily. "Okay, I'll do it. Here goes." With her Gift, Tara created a ball of water, and whispered a few words. The ball then floated into the air towards the guy's head. When it was directly over his head, Tara gulped again and dropped the ball of water. "Splash!" That sound was followed by a string of profanities, and then a silence where the man tried to calm himself. Tara grabbed a towel from the bar counter and handed it to the guy.

"Err... Are you okay? H-here's a towel... Um, if you want it that is."

The man took the towel.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Miracle
The Trusted
Duchess Miracle

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out! Only! :P   Girls Night Out! Only! :P Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:32 pm

Duchess Miracle giggled from the table, and Lady Tia was just shaking from laughter.

The man grabbed Tara's arm suddenly and said, "Miss... You're mighty perrrrty."
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out! Only! :P   Girls Night Out! Only! :P Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:19 am

Eeeeeek I can't tell if he's serious, or just extremely drunk! Waaaah.

Tara looked over at Duchess Miracle and Tia with a pitiful expression. The man still had a hold of her arm, so she had to look back at him. "Uh... Sir, thank you for that, but I've gotta go... Bye!" She snapped her fingers and she disappeared.

A few minutes later she reappeared at the girls' table, but this time she had dark red hair. "Aaaaah, that was scary!"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out! Only! :P   Girls Night Out! Only! :P Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:18 am

Lady Tia was in the middle of drinking water, when Tara appeared. She almost choked, but got over it. Lady Tia then went into a fit of laughter, remembering what happened to Tara. "AHAHA! Man, you should've seen your face, it was fun~ny!"

"...... Why the disguise?"
Back to top Go down
Duchess Miracle
The Trusted
Duchess Miracle

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out! Only! :P   Girls Night Out! Only! :P Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:14 am

Duchess Miracle took out a fan and hid her face behind it while she giggled. The giggles turned into laughter that was loud enough to make the people at the neighboring tables turn to look at her. She didn't care, because Tara was just too funny.

".. Ahaha..."
"Fufufufu...!"
"Kekekekekeke"
"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Duchess Miracle wiped her eyes with the back of one of her sleeves. "Haaaaaaah, that was hilarious. Pfft... So, who wants to go next? Tia?"
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out! Only! :P   Girls Night Out! Only! :P Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:31 am

Lady Tia stared wide-eyed at Duchess Miracle. She had never seen her laugh like that before. Snapping out of it, Lady Tia's excitement and determination rose immensely.

"Of course! I pick Dare as well! Bring it on!"
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out! Only! :P   Girls Night Out! Only! :P Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:27 am

"I see... You pick dare, huh? Seeing as nobody has put any limitations on this game, I dare you to go up to Unknown and flirt with him(her?)"

Tara cackled.
Back to top Go down
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out! Only! :P   Girls Night Out! Only! :P Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:24 am

Tara's words hadn't registered with Lady Tia's mind until a moment later. When it had... "Eeeeeehhhhhhhh??? F-flirt with..." She glanced in the direction of the bar. Unknown was currently in female mode. Lady Tia smirked.

"Interesting dare there, Tara. Okey doke, I'll do it. I did say bring it on, right? Haha." She got out of her seat and walked over to the bar. Once there, she sat in the stool directly in front of where Unknown was standing.
Back to top Go down
LightningDoom
The Trusted
LightningDoom

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out! Only! :P   Girls Night Out! Only! :P Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:04 am

"Pfft. I can't believe she's gonna go through with it. Ah, but she's always had the guts to do whatever for a long time, eh Mir?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night Out! Only! :P   Girls Night Out! Only! :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls Night Out! Only! :P
Page 1 of 1