Kingdom Of Corpavale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of Corpavale

Welcome to the Kingdom of Corpavale!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Currency: Gold Nobles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodyGlaiveDragon
Admin
BloodyGlaiveDragon

Currency: Gold Nobles Empty
PostSubject: Currency: Gold Nobles   Currency: Gold Nobles Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:29 pm

Okay, so the currency here is called "gold nobles". There are others, but just using gold nobles will make things easier.

Some of the players are of a different social class than others, but I don't think it would be fair to give people less or more just depending on their class.

Soooo... Everyone will start off with the same amount.

Everyone, keep in mind that at the start, you can only lose money... But later in some cases, you can gain it back. If these cases happen, I will change your amount of gold nobles according to the situation.

Examples on when you can lose money:
1. Bandits rob you
2. Someone other than a bandit robs you
3. Losing a bet
4. Paying for things
5. Fine
6. Bad luck Razz
7. Getting defeated in a battle or fight (If you challenge someone to a fight, that person has to agree to a fight, otherwise it won't count. Or if you are in a war, nobody will challenge, just attack. A surprise attack is another case when you can just... GO.)

Examples on winning money:
1. Winning a fight or battle
2. Selling something
3. Winning a bet
4. Getting money from a trial
5. Robbing
6. Gift or reward
7. Daily gold nobles

Note: If you make a post yourself that includes you losing or winning money in the same post, it won't count.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomofcorpavale.secretstories.org
Malchiore
King
Malchiore

Currency: Gold Nobles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currency: Gold Nobles   Currency: Gold Nobles Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:35 pm

I'm finding the amount of nobles next to people's names pretty funny, but I have a lot so I'm not really going to complain. >_>
Back to top Go down

Currency: Gold Nobles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Corpavale :: Random Kindom :: Admin Messages-
Jump to: